Works collaboratively with Senior IT Leaders to provide rigorous commercial oversight; applying the mechanics necessary to manage the contracts, to ensure supplier’s compliance with contractual obligations, to ensure long-term sustainability of agreements and to control leakage.
Manages, reminds and alerts the Project teams on obligations, penalties, liabilities.
• Ensure PCCWS’ contract and commercial interests are represented and ensure all terms and conditions are met
• Apply rigorous contract and commercial governance
• Work with IT Leaders and Executives to build and enhance strategic supplier relationships to achieve exceptional levels of quality and service while maintaining a competitive pricing structure
• Ensure relevant stakeholders, customers and user requirements are known and performance targets are aligned with them
• Support the resolution of supplier performance deficiencies or issues
• Actively identify and deliver opportunities to reduce operating costs through more effective supplier management
• Manage external supplier costs
• Ensure the Service Credit of supplier agreements are managed effectively
• Ensure supplier risks in all major contractual arrangements are identified, managed and mitigated
• Support the delivery of change projects and programs (both business and technical solutions)
• Design and implement communication governance and associated plan
• Monitor the market place movement and innovation of strategic suppliers
• Manage budgeted resources by anticipating expenditures, accurately forecasting resource needs/costs and properly accounting for expenses to meet requirements and achieve fiscal responsibility
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 4 years relevant experience
• Experience with large service contract interpretation and ongoing delivery of contractual performance; managing large service suppliers in the technology sector; Experience of Service Level Agreement measurement and review
• Good network with suppliers in SEA
• Good knowledge of legal terms and practices in IT supply in Singapore and Malaysia
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex IT service agreements
• Specialist contract and commercial knowledge including specific outsourced service provision knowledge
• Expert knowledge of Technology contracts and performance management
• Strong understanding of IT trends and the implication for the business
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills in an outsourced environment
• Contract handling and dispute resolution skills
• Ability to challenge while maintaining a positive relationship
• Ability to present detailed analytical information concisely and to clearly identify key issues
• Ability to keep message consistent
• Commercial Acumen
• Strong relationship and influencing skills
• Communication skills, ability to delivery clear message to internal and external stakeholders using appropriate tools and techniques
• Strong understanding of common commercial and legal contractual terminology
• Relationship management – ability to cooperate / collaborate with business representatives and third party suppliers
• Contract management and ongoing delivery of contractual obligations
• Effectively implement significant cost savings through sourcing agreements
• Work with onshore and offshore managed service contracts
• Manage multiple stakeholders in a complex service delivery environment across multiple regions
PCCW Solutions, the IT flagship of PCCW Group, is a leading IT services company, a digital transformation and outsourcing partner of choice for clients in all industries across the Pan-Asia region. We adopt cutting-edge technologies to empower clients transform digitally, create business values and success in the ever-changing economic environment.
With our global data center coverage and innovative Infinitum™ solutions suite, including Cloud, Advanced Analytics, AI, Digital and IoT solutions, we have digitally transformed businesses across many industries, revolutionizing the way they operate, and transforming customer experiences along the way.
PCCW Solutions has been at the forefront of driving innovation and delivering industry-specific solutions for enterprises clients to accelerate their digital transformation, and playing a key role in supplying and maintaining some of the most critical IT systems in the public sector.
We have Pan-Asia regional presence in Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and mainland China with 11 office locations across the region. Our Singapore office serves as the regional hub for Southeast Asia, supported by a regional delivery center in the Philippines. With our extensive, widely-recognized business credentials and experience in managing large-scale projects, PCCW Solutions has become a trusted partner to a diversity of organizations from different sectors.
An Alibaba company that specialized on cloud-computing, big data analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI). There're serving for Telco customer in many different countries and regions.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content