About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you&rsquoll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal CandidateBusinessSupport for CrMG activations
Support assessments of External Events to identify lessons for the Bank
- Support Activation of CrMGs if required
- Support Coordination of the response to crisis situations, including all Functions & Business impacted
- Provide Situation Reports to Stakeholder
- Track actions to completion
- Facilitate CrMG access to Resilience Plans and Tools
ProcessesSupport the design, develop and embedding of CMST processes and procedures
- Highlight potential External Events to the Head of CMST
- Support the conduct of reviews as directed by the Head of CMST
Risk ManagementSupport the Crisis Exercise Programme
- Support the definition of the processes required by the CMS Team to fulfil their role and purpose
- Support engagement with appropriate stakeholders, including both First and Second Line, regarding CMST processes
- Support Playbooks development
- Maintain Crisis Management Tools (ensuring all assigned actions are closed, data is archived)
- Train users on Crisis Management Tools (Everbridge Mass Notification and Crisis Management, MetricStream, CrEX)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Support the Crisis Exercise Programme by creating relevant exercises aligned to the Bank&rsquos Risk Framework
- Support development of crisis exercise material /generic exercises which can be applied across the Bank
- Support preparation of generic exercises which can be applied across the Bank
- On request support the Heads of Operational Resilience to develop specific exercises which address the needs of their Business or Country
- Support Head of Crisis Management and Heads of Operational Resilience with the delivery of crisis exercises
- Support review of outputs from the exercise programme identify themes
- Maintain a library of crisis exercise material
- Support delivery of exercises to Crisis Management and Incident Management Groups across the Bank
- Maintain a database of actions and observations from exercises, crises and external events
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head Crisis Management
- Heads of Operational Resilience
- Heads of Information & Cyber Security (HICS)
- Crisis Co-ordinators
- Cyber Defence Centre
- Corporate Affairs Brand & Marketing (&ldquoCABM&rdquo) leads for Operations and T&I
- Major Incident Management Team (&ldquoMIM&rdquo)
- Information Security Risk Officers (&ldquoISROs&rdquo)
- Group Compliance
- Group Legal
- A related professional accreditation in Finance, Risk, Continuity, Security would be preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.