Job Description :
JOB DESCRIPTION/OTHER REQUIREMENT:
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in microelectronics custom layout design.
- Good verbal and writing communication skills.
- Experience with the following tools: Cadence Virtuoso (Layout), PVS, Calibre Verification.
- Background in analog layout designs like ADC, DAC, oscillators, regulators, PLLs, op-amps, comparators, current mirrors, active-loads, voltage regulators, charge pumps, etc.
- Fullchip or block level Integration of mixed signal GDS.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Deep sub-micron process design experienced. Up to 14nm is preferable.
- Understanding of circuit principles as affected by layout such capacitance, speed, noise & electro migration.
- Willing to travel and relocate.
- Work on custom analog, digital and mixed signal layout IPs such as ADC, DAC, oscillators, regulators, LDO, DC-DC and PLLs.
- Capable of block or fullchip level floor planning in analog/mixed signal design.
- Have done multiple tapeouts and proven record of designing complex ICs/IPs in state of the art CMOS process technologies and has successfully placed products/IPs into production, preferably multiple times.
High level proficiency in performing physical verification check (DRC, ERC, LVS, ANTENNA rules) with PVS/Calibre tools.