- Handling of incoming call and enquiries from customers with demonstration of excellent customer service skill to meet and exceed customer’s need.
- Provide customer support using the English or Mandarin language via phone or email.
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems promptly.
- Ensure necessary and appropriate follow up actions are taken.
- Customer oriented with good communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must
- Candidates must be willing to work on rotating shift, weekends and public holidays
- Candidates with experience in Customer Service will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates who are interested in Customer Service are welcome to apply
- Training provided
- Shuttle van provided
- Accommodation provided
- Various allowances
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position please email us an updated resume or contact our office at 011 1179 3604 (Liezl). Alternatively, you may come for walk in interview, details as follow:
PIC : Liezl
Date : 10 August 2019 ( Saturday)
Time : 10am - 5pm
Venue : Classic Hotel, Muar, Johor
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology services company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis has operations in 37 locations across 9 countries with more than 37,000 employees. Aegis services over 150 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail and Energy & Utilities.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Others
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Language Proficiency
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content