- A fast-growing SaaS startup that supports continuous learning and education
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Work with an innovative, motivated and talented team
Our client is a high-growth SaaS startup for omnichannel retail and f&b businesses. This platform allows them to manage their business all in one place, from inventory to Ecommerce. They are backed by top VCs and have grown aggressively, with multiple offices in South East Asia.
In this role, you will provide technical, policy and procedure guidance to the Success Team and ensure that the team is developing and maintaining customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
You will be responsible for :
- Effectively leading the Customer Success Team, evaluating their performance regularly as well as interviewing applicants and training new hires.
- Analysing and improving existing Customer Success processes with focus on scalability
- Ensuring service levels are consistently exceeded and actively responding to queries, complaints and escalations
- Establishing best practices through the entire account management from onboarding, to engagement to retention
- Following up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Developing daily, weekly and monthly reports on Success Team’s productivity
- Providing customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
- Maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities
- You have a Degree in a relevant field with at least 3 years experience in managing Customer Success teams
- You possess strong knowledge of management methods and techniques, with are able to think strategically and lead.
- You have a solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- You have strong awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- You have advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin will be an advantage, to interact with clients.
- You have excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have strong organisational skills
- You are highly goal driven and can work well in fast-paced environments.