• Work experience in smartphone field will be highly appreciated.
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Personnel should have competency in written and spoken Cantonese and English language
• Ability to handle demanding customers with patience and professionalism
• Good computer skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Min 40WPM with 90% accuracy typing speed
• Positive attitude towards works and good time management.
Language: Japanese languages (Read/Write/Speak)
A USD 400+ million Group, attracted investment from USD 37 (as on 30th Sept’14) – Canadian Multinational, Fairfax Financial Holding Group. It was founded in 2007, now also operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore with employee strength of about 100,000 servicing over 1500 clients.
Provide technical support for desktop, laptop and server related incidents and requests, escalated from service desk. Accountable for all internal infrastructure and network support to both the GSC and AU offices.
Manage constructions of large scale solar farm projects, including planning and monitoring detailed construction schedules, system design details, product procurement and delivery, site preparation and project execution
Provide engineering support for network connectivity issues,working as a liaison for carriers and other information technology (IT) technicians in the organization.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content