Customer Service Executive (XOS)
· Managing service and support requests using XOS (Xerox Office Services software), and OPCO service applications to meet client specific contractual requirements.
· Administering and coordinating Fleet Move, Add, Change, Delete requests.
· Investigating and resolving internal and external escalations.
· Coordinating end-of-month meter reading, including collection and input of manual meters.
· Implementing and reviewing OSC procedures / processes to ensure service levels are met and customer expectations exceeded.
· Providing support to FXGS Contract Services Managers to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
· Working closely with the XOS administrators and Manager of Office Services Operations to ensure the successful operation of the Office Services Centre.
· Collecting and collating data for reporting purposes.
Customer Support Executive
. Assist Fuji Xerox customers with general enquiries, consumables and/or supplies orders and service support requirements, with a focus on service excellence and first call resolution.
· As a first point of contact, promote a unified and professional image Fuji Xerox.
· Correctly identify call type, utilize appropriate system resource and adhere to logging procedures.
· Conduct daily activities in accordance with Fuji Xerox’s policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
· Conduct daily activities in a quality and environmentally responsible manner in accordance with Fuji Xerox’s policies.
· To perform any other job assignments/ duties as may be required from time to time
· Engage in team building activities