- to provide support to end users on their mobile and desktop platforms
- support consist of expertise on software application packages and the environments and platforms in which the business operated (desktop, laptops, PC-COE, remote access, messaging, etc)
- Knowledge in technical skills in hardware, MS Operating Systems, Network, Remote Connectivity, and process knowledge to ensure quality in all of the Global Service Desk business, infrastructure support and documentations
- Monitor queues for ticket misroutes, unresolve, or those requiring deep investigations
- Assist team with other duties required to maintain the call center operates smoothly
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content