- Excellent role for a Data Analyst in a high growth SaaS startup
- Work alongside a team of talented engineers
Our client provides a powerful CRM platform that is specifically designed for small and medium businesses. The tool helps streamline various administrative tasks such as reminders, daily emailing, customer management processes and other day-to-day mundane tasks, that take up a considerable amount of an employee's time.
You will be responsible for :
- Collaborating with clients in order to understand data, perform analysis, discover root causes, and design long-term solutions.
- Defining, developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a role dealing with Data Analysis
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess a strong knowledge of R and Python.
- Expertise in Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks etc) and Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.) would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
Ref : 76870551