Job Description :
- Investigate the data & analytics requirements of various business units.
- Design, configure, and implement our data systems and stream processing pipelines.
- Develop real-time analytics features, as well as frameworks for batch processing.
- Code analytics jobs, web services, and other components.
- End-to-end data processing, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis.
- Expertise with SQL scripting, data warehousing, business intelligence, and ETL script development.
- Interest in areas such as distributed systems, statistics or machine learning.
- Top-down thinker, excellent communicator, relationship builder and problem solver. Must be a strong team player.
- Minimum BS degree in CS or related discipline.
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL databases such as mongoDB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Spark, Hadoop and/or ELK stack is a plus