Looking for Data scientists for 12 months contract in Kuala Lumpur.
* Graduating students encouraged to apply (Masters/PHDs would be an advantage)
* The individual MUST have proven track record (or at least possessing such capability or knowledge) of industrial implementation of various categories of work inclusive of however not limited to building a large scale recommendation system, time-series predictions (Economics, Stock Markets, Machines, etc), optimization (Genetic Algorithms, Simulated Annealing, etc), statistical analysis and modeling. Knowing image processing is a plus. Experience with formulating or implementing algorithms that are capable of evolution (automated parameters updating) would be of a great advantage.
* Large data sets should excite this person
* A strong knowledge of statistics and data analysis with experience in machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning), time series analysis, and experiment design
* Strong analytical skills and facility with Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, formatting)
* SQL knowledge a must
* Experience with statistical software (Matlab, SPSS, SAS, R) and Hadoop a plus
* .Net, Java, HTML 5, Python, HiveQL knowledge a plus
* Knowledge in Machine Learning/ R programming / Python is an added advantage.
If interested, kindly send us your profile along with
1. No. Of years of experience in Data analysis
2. Current salary
3. Expected salary
4. Joining time
5. Willing to work for 12 months contract
6. Visa status
We are a Consulting and IT Services Provider that deliver wide range of business technology services, consulting services and custom application development. Our focus is to achieve Service Delivery as per the needs of our clients through ensuring service excellence using the best technology, people, and practices available.
Functions : Marketing & Communications, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Software Developer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.Ability to prioritise well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content