Role: Machine learning engineer/Data Scientist
/ Tableau Developer
Duration : 6 Months Contract with possibilities of extension
Scope of Work:
Using Machine learning techniques for development of predictive models for loan products and to enable dynamic targeting for campaigns.
Essential programming language skills in:
• MySQL with medium term preference to Teradata SQL coders; and/or
• Python with good working knowledge of the Python libraries namely NumPy, Pandas and sci-kit learn; and/or
• Medium-level to expert user / developer for Tableau; or highly experienced user in other BI platforms such as Azure with VBA skills; and/or
• UI/UX Design skills centered around financial and risk data visualization with emphasis on real time streaming interface visual reporting, building in thresholds for alerts and relational database representations through Sankeys, graph maps, time series and other techniques
• Fresh graduates should score highly in subjects involving code development, quantitative methods and process design
• Preferred disciplines are Engineering (any discipline in Engineering), Web Design, Information Technology and the Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Bio-sciences and other areas that have a heavy weightage on field experimentation and research)
Excluding the mathematics & statistical knowledge / qualifications but the details of which are below:
• Candidates should have high scores (B and above) in the following subjects / qualifications:
• Essential: Mathematics – emphasis on spatial geometry (trigonometry); and
• Essential: Pure statistics – null hypothesis, logistic regression, probabilities, chi-aided decision trees, z-scoring; and/or
• Good to have: Econometrics – time series, matrix regression, financial analysis; or
• Good to have: Artificial Intelligence – machine learning methodology including audio, graphical & video ingestion and visualization capabilities
Thakral One Solutions(formally known as a Raffles Solution) is part of the Singapore based transnational Thakral Group, with current revenues running in excess of 2.5 billion USD, an electronics giant with strategic investments and interests in IT services and solutions.
Website : http://www.thakralone.com
The role is for a developer who will help the team with web development tasks. He would be responsible on working on JIRA tickets assigned to him/her to deliver application features. Experience in VM, Linux technologies, Java and Shell scripting, Ora
Frontend Developers are an essential part of our Product Team. Working closely with designers, we implement the user interface of our web app. We build libraries and abstractions to make our lives easier and build services faster.
Lead and manage independent validation reviews across a wide range of core credit, market, operational, risk capital or other business-impact models used throughout the financial institutions
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content