- Provide Technical Support for End-users’ workstations
- Respond to all Ticket Request
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of different operating systems and software
- Provide technical support for LAN, WAN, Internet connectivity, Email Client configuration issues
- Manage and control all office software updates
- Perform all hardware and desktop support responsibilities
- Printer end-users’ configuration and installation
- Perform other tasks deemed necessary by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Perform 1st Level of IT Support Services
- Experience in troubleshooting Hardware and Software issues on both Desktop and Laptop platforms.
- In depth knowledge in Windows, MAC and Linux operating systems
- In depth knowledge in Network configuration (LAN, WAN and IP Networks)
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexible approach in working hours may be required
- Good communication skills
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent
- Full-time position
PCCW Solutions, the IT flagship of PCCW Group, is a leading IT services company, a digital transformation and outsourcing partner of choice for clients in all industries across the Pan-Asia region. We adopt cutting-edge technologies to empower clients transform digitally, create business values and success in the ever-changing economic environment.
With our global data center coverage and innovative Infinitum™ solutions suite, including Cloud, Advanced Analytics, AI, Digital and IoT solutions, we have digitally transformed businesses across many industries, revolutionizing the way they operate, and transforming customer experiences along the way.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
Reporting to the Software Delivery Manager, and as a member of the Application Development team, the incumbent is a software engineer that works individually or within a team, developing, supporting, enhancing and maintaining applications.
Minimum Diploma in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent with i year good exposure working experience with React.js React Native or Node.js Strong knowledge of SQL, No SQL, HTML5, CSS is preferred. Added advantage: Linux and networking.
We are currently looking for several experienced Java Development Team Leader to join our Technical Team. This is a brand new, exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology!
This role will be reporting to the R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
-Provide support on technical issue to user over the phone/email/remote/onsite assistance. -Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering calls promptly, and remaining courteous and professional always. -Documentation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content