About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesMake an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you'll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 8.X / latest version, and case management framework
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Ability to interact with business analysts and business team members to refine requirements, Use Cases
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Mentor and guide other software/Pega engineers within the team
- Experience with troubleshooting Production log files and performance issues
- Responsible for unit testing more complex individual and team deliverables based on established test plans
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient integration of programming deliverables timely builds and overall code quality
- Contributes to the delivery of new applications and to the maintenance and enhancement of existing applications with shared responsibility for the technical issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required Master's Degree
- Minimum 5+ Years of Experience in design, develop, test, and release to production of PEGA solutions.
- PEGA Systems Certified System Architect (CSA/CSSA)
- Working experience on PEGA PRPC (8.x versions) and Frameworks preferred.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA case management features
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch user experience
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PEGA Systems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools
- In-Depth knowledge of PEGA Integration with 3rd party tools.
- Advanced SQL knowledge is highly desirable
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.