Job Description :
Leading healthcare solutions company seeks DevOps Engineer
- Part of a greenfield environment
- Operates at a global capacity
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the world's leading healthcare companies with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. It is exclusively dedicated to the pharmaceuticals business and has grown into one of the leading healthcare companies in Malaysia.
In summary, you will be providing technical support and maintain consistent configuration, implementation, operation and support of an Integration Services Platform - SQL Server or/and database technologies. You will be required to drive automation and scripting adaptation. Lastly, you will be focusing on developing Infra as Code and enabling continuous integration and delivery.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Around 5 years experience in system administration
- Strong experience in scripting and automation and APIs development and integration
- Good experience in Infrastructure as a Code solution
- Good knowledge in database administration
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP225782. For similar roles, please visit .
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710