Our Client is an award winning technology and R&D powerhouse in the media industry.
We are currently assisting them to look for:
What is in it for you
- Competitive compensation package
- Energizing and supportive work environment
- Automate deployments of Our Client's SaaS offerings for both public and private cloud.
- Develop scripts to improve visualization of monitoring data to decrease troubleshooting and resolution time.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Continuously monitor (along with other team members) our Client's production SaaS instances.
- Develop and test operational continuity scenarios in SaaS test and staging environments to improve operational robustness and develop recovery procedure.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related.
- At least 1 year of experience in DevOps(Fresh Graduate with DevOps aptitude are welcome to apply)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration (Windows administration experience is a plus).
- Strong experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code tools such as AWS Cloudformation, Terraformor
- Strong experience deploying code to AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience with scripting language such as Python, Perl and/or Ruby or equivalent.
- Able and willing to work on weekends and night shifts.