A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers , we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Calling all Changemakers.
Zebra is waiting for you. Join us as we transform the edge of the enterprise.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to shape the strategy for Zebra Self-Service focused on Digital automation. Directs projects at scale, to enable business growth and/or drive process efficiencies. This role leads the efforts to enhance our client and prospect experience across the Services online or digital channels – including the Support Community, RMA portal and zebra.com Support & Download. The goal is to provide a more aligned and improved online user experience to drive customer usage, satisfaction and retention.You Will Play An Important Role As Below
Qualifications And Key Skills We Are Looking For
- Drives the development and implementation of strategy for digitization of contact center technical and non-technical support tools and processes to promote self-service adoption and improved agent efficiency
- Drives change management activities across internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful adoption of digital support technologies
- Business ownership for contact center digital transformation and technology including Knowledge Base, Support website, Search, IVR, AI automation and Virtual agent solutions
- Able to navigate across a matrixed organization and influence senior leaders to seize opportunities for process automation in front, middle and back offices in order to streamline business interactions.
- Develops Self-Service process and strategy for execution of plans to enhance Customer Experience through digital automated systems.
- Builds and maintains key relationships with key stake holders and leadership team.
- Leads the operation of Digital Self-Service function, consisting of multidisciplinary digital practitioners across multiple location.
- Lowers the cost of bringing new capabilities online by training business partners and driving execution at scale.
- Experience working with enterprise CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Seibel, telephony systems and AI.
- Analyzing the success of websites, landing pages, digital assets, etc. with an eye toward UI/UX best practices and customer experience.
- Establishing a strategic direction for optimizing all digital assets – websites, communities support, forum support, social networks, review management, etc.
- Analysis of converting audiences, channels and keywords to define a holistic Search Optimization Strategy – Organic and social.
- Responsible for all technical requirements to maintain the search performance of websites including local contents search and performance.
- Innovation and performance core values will be considered a major part of this leader’s responsibilities.
- Works closely with Customer Support, IT, marketing, product teams to ensure directional alignment and best selection of technology to solve issues
- Plans, manages and controls the activities of a team of professionals and management staff that provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems, applications or infrastructure that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Responsible for management of budget and critical processes for function.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area, BA or BS; Master’s degree a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, CRM technology, and SEO best practice including - keyword analysis, back-linking, tagging, etc .
- Knowledge of marketing automation and related best practices.
- Knowledge of digital tools to communicate with, foster collaboration, and share best practices with marketing and sales professionals a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing, IT or equivalent experience with at least 7 years in digital optimization and performance strategies.
Zebra is committed to offering equal opportunities and an inclusive & diverse working environment. Therefore we encourage applicants from all sections of the community
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. As we celebrate our 50th year, this is a phenomenal time to join us – we are excited to hear from you!Zebra Benefit Package
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family