Do you want to be part of an award-winning, premium, and fast-growing outsourcing provider Do you want to work in a company that puts your growth and happiness on top of its priorities
We are looking for awesome additions to our growing workforce. Be home, belong, and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive Remuneration
• Comprehensive Medical Care and Insurance Coverage
• Premium and Instagrammable Workspaces
• Engagement and Recognition Programs
• Strong Learning and Development plans for your growth and career acceleration
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Positive culture for you to #BeHappier at work
• Enjoy flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
What is your mission
• To manage and optimize existing Advertisement campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
• To help create and implementation of campaign strategies including keyword research and analysis.
• To create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
• Tracking of funds in account and maintaining conversation.
• Knack of implementation new technologies automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Pitch and impact assigned customers in accordance with training provided, standards and policies with a focus on deep level insights, customer success, upsell strategy, and strong relationship managementServe as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard, develop and optimize advertiser’s campaignsInterpret and develop business plans focused on driving customer goal achievementHit productivity, upsell, and customer impact targetsHandle a moderate volume of potential clients on a daily basis through outbound and inbound calls, aligning support with opportunitiesManage day to day activities independently and proactively based on customer needs and incentives.
Who are we looking for
College degree or equivalent work experience2-3 years overall work experience with 1 year as minimum in online advertising industryNative level of Korean, fluent in EnglishStrong knowledge of Google Ads, understanding the synergy between different products, how to translate comprehensive marketing strategies into campaigns, and drive successful results.1 year minimum experience in consultative selling: managing a portfolio of customers, identify customers/partners needs, focus on customer goals, results and clients satisfaction.Proven track record of target overachievement, strong sales attitude and desire to meet and overachieve multiple KPIs and Sales Quotas.Understanding of sales cycles including prospecting, communicating, negotiating and the ability to sell based on value, not priceExcellent verbal and written communication skills within required language(s)Dependable, reliable with strong work ethicAnalytical and creative mindset, ability to solve problemsProactive, organized, responsible, proven ability to work well with a team