Digital Marketing Manager
We are a regional Digital Marketing, communications firm with operations in 11 cities in Asia. We are looking for creative, dynamic and most importantly very independent workers who will bring their unique sense of interpretation, colour and verve to our team. If you are one of those or feel you’re up for the challenge, we would love to chat with you and show you around our regional organisation.
As the business lead and a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager you will lead our digital marketing services team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of services delivery and operations of the Digital Marketing team.
Your central goal is to help grow our services through profitable, creative and measurable engagements with clients in the region while also increasing our brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include developing new business, planning, implementing, monitoring our digital marketing teams performance, campaigns as well as ensuring superior client services delivery. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in business management, marketing, art direction and design, creative development and social media management.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including new business development, projects management, budget management, marketing as well as core and modern digital and direct marketing techniques and technologies.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Develop and monitor digital marketing and campaign budgets.
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify, develop and present pitches to new clients/prospects
• Identify and work with growing talent – both as permanent and freelancers.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Successful candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
• Highly competitive compensation and rewards package
• Comprehensive medical insurance coverage upon confirmation
• We are a truly digital company and need you to be comfortable with technology for work delivery
• Dedicated coaching and structured skills development programme
• Regional travel and engagement
• Personal development and welfare mentoring