• .NET Framework programming language:
- Mandatory and strong: C#
- Optional: VB.NET
- Mandatory: Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Optional: PostgreSQL
• Data access: Entity Framework, LINQ, Stored Procedures
• Web services: ASP.NET Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• ASP.NET: Web Forms, Model-View-Controller (MVC), WebAPI
• IDE: MS Visual Studio 2010 or higher
• Architecture styles/APIs: REST, RPC
• Reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),JasperReports, Crystal Reports
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Quess Corp. Ltd., the leading global business services provider firm, was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has a pan-India presence with 65 offices across 34 cities along with overseas footprint in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia. It serves over 1700+ customers across 5 segments namely Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
Functions : Banking
Industries : Banking/Accounting/Financial Services, ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Technical Support
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
I am expertise in language hiring like Japanese/Korean/Hong Kong/Thai/Vietnam/Chinese/Cantonese/Mandarin/English/Tamil/Arabic for Asian countries.
Exciting opportunity in working with our client to bring Business Intelligence & Analytics into life. Expansion in newly set up Azure team. Training will be provided for Azure (if applicable) but MS SQL skillset would be mandatory
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content