• Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma,
Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Must possess B.E.M
• Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Added languages: Mandarin/Cantonese or others
• Must be Willing to travel
• At least 5 years(s) of working experience in Construction, M&E or related field
• Experience in Addition & Alterations works in commercial building
Skills & Knowledge:
• Must have comprehension for written or verbal graphic instructions
• Must possess good communication skills
• Relevant site experience
• Must be computer literate
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Must able to use AutoCAD
• Knowledge in electrical
• Fluent in English, Chinese and Malay languages
• Must have ability to write / understand engineering reports
• Have excellent problem solving skills
• Good team player and customer-focused with excellent communication skills
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Able to work under pressure with high initiative
• Assist Project Manager in site supervision
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
• Managing and planning the construction project
• Assist in project tendering, budget for the project within an estimated cost
• Controlling the cost of the materials and labor
• Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables
• Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring of project progress
• Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, local authorities, environmental agencies and federal entities etc. to ensure successful implementation of the project
• Monthly project status reports and change orders
• To manage the daily operation of the project execution
• dvising the workers on the construction process and addressing their concerns
• Solving construction problems as soundly as possible
• Acting as the quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met
• Ensure that all the construction safety rules and regulations are being observed
• Obtaining the construction materials and verifying them
• Scheduling the construction work of the day
• Laying down the preferred construction methods
• Ensuring that the project starts on time and ends within the estimated duration
• Ad hoc assignments
We are Malaysian Consultancy firm providing a wide spectrum of engineering and project management consultancy services to the engineering and construction industries since its establishment in July 2014.
SD Associates Sdn Bhd (“SDA) with its multi-disciplinary engineering capabilities and resources offers a wide spectrum of project management consultancy services to the engineering and construction industries ranging from Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Geotechnical, Port and Marine, Roads, Highways and Bridges.
We aim to provide efficient and cost effective customised design solutions tailored to meet our client’s needs. We believe in building long-term relationships with all our clients underpinned by being a professional and ethical partner in all our projects.
We deliver innovation in our design by combining specialised engineering skills with extensive industry experience and expertise. We have over 40 years of professional industry experience across a diverse range of engineering projects.
We have consistently integrated sustainable solutions in our designs to help our clients minimise the adverse impact of construction on the environment. We believe in a collective responsibility by our industry in designing the most economical and energy efficient buildings with minimal impact to our environment and to consciously reduce the carbon footprint of all our projects.
Functions : Others
Industries : Consulting/Advisory Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: Finance
level Hiring For: Junior Level
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Looking for multiple wonderful opportunities of Full Stack developers using JAVA in KL, Malaysia for a Leading Giant. Looking for some young energetic and skilled developers who want to grow in the origination.
Operate the Reach stacker The safe stuffing and de-stuffing of shipping containers The safe loading and unloading of trucks and light vehicles The safe and effective stacking of sea containers up to 5 high
We have an Immediate Two Contractual Role Openings. Start work: May/June 2020. (1) SAP SD Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration: 9 months) (2) SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration:6 Months)
Customer Service Representative ( Korean , Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, french ) - Fresher or Experience both can apply - Degree or diploma holder can apply - Job Location Malaysia - Salary Negotiable
We have an immediate Two Openings 1) SAP Plant maintenance PM Consultant ; 2) SAP WM WMS Functional Senior Consultant. Location: 1)KL 2)Petaling Jaya. Duration of Contractual roles: 1)5 Months 2)12 months. Start Work : Mar Apr 2020.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content