Job Description :
An excellent Engagement Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the world's leading Bank. companies.
This Engagement role is responsible for, developing, planning and implementing staff engagement initiatives to support organizations objectives towards an engaged workforce. Managing a team of staff members to provide administrative support to the operations team.
- Organizing and managing staff engagement activities Annual dinner/amazing race/movie nights/fun
walks/festive related activities & buffets/sports related, etc;
- Preparation of broadcast/communication staff related matters/risks awareness/rewards and recognition
a) Purpose of broadcast;
b) Preparation of the communication contents;
c) Ensuring to the timeliness of the broadcast of the communication;
- Organizing and managing Living Our Values activities to promote better understanding of company values;
- Collating and reporting of team huddles and reporting of scorecards;
- Monitoring and supervising administrative operation duties/functions;
a) Monthly payroll data preparation and submission;
b) System access requests/amendments/deletions;
c) Preparation and submission of Departmental Control Checklist;
d) Document management accurate and timeliness in tracking/filing/control of all documents received
(hardcopies & softcopies);
e) Lockers issuance;
- Preparation, supervision and review of administrative operations work processes (SOP) and to ensure that all
tasks are performed in compliance with UCoE and group policies;
- Supporting Contact Centre in organizing engagement activities and ad hoc treats;
- Organizing and managing ad hoc projects/activities/events requested by Executive Director;
- Supporting Executive Directors on ad hoc communications requested by him;
- Conduct employee satisfaction survey;
- Conduct staff focus groups and obtaining feedback and implementing proposed initiatives for a better working environment.
Interaction with all levels of management /staff in the organization;
Experience in implementing staff engagement activities that supports organizational objectives;
Good communication and writing skills.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Good Interpersonal Skill.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Intermark.
Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.