You will work in a team with testers, architects, application software engineers, and project managers to deliver new solutions and enhancements of existing solutions.
Role : Configuration and Development of customized applications and SolutionsResponsibilities:
Mandatory Skills : Software Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment using
App Expertise : Core Java, JSP, XML, Hibernate & Java scripts) and Oracle database (PL/SQL)
Experience : 5 years above
• Lead, manage, maintain and develop effective solutions for a complex supply chain business model, with the ability to design and implement solutions based on architecture and business requirements.
• Responsible in SDLC cycle including user requirements study, analysis, design and development.
• Provides Subject Matter Expertise input into detailed technical design and implementation.
• Leads customer discussions and explain technical details to the clients.
• Produces technical specification to address clients’ needs.
• Assists in implementation scoping and planning effort, including overall project plan and individual work plans.
• Lead the test design, functional testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Lead the roll-out activities and Data MigrationRequirements:
• Minimum 5 years experience in software development/consulting role, preferably in comprehensive eBusiness and Supply Chain Solutions
• Minimum 5 years experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment using J2EE technology stacks (Core Java, JSP, XML, Hibernate & Java scripts) and Oracle database (PL/SQL)
• Minimum 3 years experience with integration technology (knowledge of EAI and B2B tools)
• Minimum 2 years in application support and/or implementation role using Java.
• Working knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
• Skilled in IT problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Great analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
• Excellent ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders (External & Internal)
• Experience with database technologies including SQL and JDBC.
• Experience in the integration, deployment or support of an ERP, SCM or similar systems from SAP (or ORACLE).
• Minimum a recognized Degree in information Science in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience in related field.
• Candidates outside KL, Selangor must be able to make own arrangements to travel/relocate when we return to office in KL.