Enterprise Monitoring Analyst
• Perform day-to-day management of global devices and synthetic transactions, monitoring the monitors
• Troubleshoot and resolve synthetic transactions on client workstations.
• Perform daily support for any monitoring related queries.
• Incident & request ticket handling as well as follow-ups on all monitoring aspects.
• Queue coordinator whenever required for the AIGGS-Enterprise Management queue.
• Handle change implementations whenever required.
• Handle AVP/IVP on all monitoring infrastructure based on quarterly patches as well ad-hoc.
• Handle ad-hoc monitoring request that comes as high priority.
• Provide on-call support based on rotating schedule over the week/weekend.
• Participate in meetings/discussion concerning monitoring services/support that’s provided.
• Suggest & implement improvement plans for the team and support mechanism.
• Document SOPs, training materials, guidelines, etc to GCC as well as for other teams as required.
• Work with various tower leads/team to educate and enforce monitoring policies & procedures in place.
• Provide training / guidance to peers within/outside of the team.
• Validate that enterprise standards are maintained as part of continuous improvement.
• 4-6 years working experiences in a data center monitoring environment (similar to GCC).
• Required user knowledge of SolarWinds WPM CA Nimsoft
• Preferably skilled in SolarWinds WPM and CA products such as CA UIM, CA Spectrum, CA SOI, CA APM, etc.
• Knowledge on designing/implementing/supporting any monitoring tools would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge on Wintel/Unix/Linux technology – at par with Level 2 support.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Ability to work with other technical teams, vendors, field technicians, etc to address specific outages or issues.
• Technically inclined and has interest/passion for infrastructure monitoring
• Positive attitude/willing to learn/open to support additional tools (eg. IPSoft, ILMT).
• Solid windows and / or unix scripting skills to aid in automation of tasks.
• Able to work on rotation shift to support EMEA & US hours.
• On-call rotation to cover weekend support
AIG Technologies (Malaysia) is an established MSC-status company providing IT shared services to American International Group (AIG) companies around the world. American International Group, Inc. (AIG), world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer.
AIGTechnologies (Malaysia) has established centers of excellence for many of its services and is staffed with high-caliber professionals. The company continues to leverage the very latest technologies and values industry standards to ensure that the services offered are on par with the best globally. We are firm believers in the certification of individuals and will invest in our workforce to ensure that these needs are met.
We have an employee centric culture which places value on teamwork, leadership by example, quality, a fun & innovative culture. We seek dynamic individuals who to forward to meeting the demands of working in a global environment, including the possibility of international travel.
Provide technical support for desktop, laptop and server related incidents and requests, escalated from service desk. Accountable for all internal infrastructure and network support to both the GSC and AU offices.
As a support executive, the individual will ensure that quality support is rendered to our Customers through phone support, remote support and onsite support. The general support coverage will be for the Front-end POS system.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content