Job Description :Dynamics 365 – Finance and Operations Customer Engineer
Microsoft’s Customer Success helps customers maximise their investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, the full portfolio of Microsoft Products and Microsoft Azure through accelerated adoption and productive use of technologies. The Microsoft Business Applications Customer Success team is part of a worldwide organisation of exceptional people who lead and serve our customers to realise their full potential through software and services.Working at Microsoft
We are part of a diverse and multi-cultural team of customer focused and results-driven influencers. With a growth mindset and collaboration at its core, the Customer Success organisation leverages the unique talents and skills of all individuals to drive success and deliver results.
This is your opportunity to work and learn with the foremost Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts on a variety of projects, technologies, and geographies. At Microsoft you will be provided with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development across all our technologies and business. As a member of the Microsoft’s Business Applications Customer Success Team, you will work on the largest and most complex customer projects across Asia that will make a real difference in millions of people’s livesEmpower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more
.Our mission statement is a commitment to our customers. We deliver on that commitment by striving to create technology that is accessible to everyone. This is what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day.At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so that they can achieve more. Our leadership is focused on bringing out the best in our people, supporting their goals, and allowing them to find deep meaning in their work.Growth mind-set:
At Microsoft, we’re insatiably curious and continuously learning. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn fast from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together.Customer obsessed:
We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more. We listen and learn about our customers with a beginner’s mind; bringing solutions that meet their needs and innovation to surprise and delight them.Diversity and inclusion:
We don’t just value differences, we seek them out and invite them in. Microsoft is a place where employees can be who they are.As a result, we havebetterideas,betterproducts and our customers arebetterserved.One Microsoft:
We are a family of individuals united by one mission. We work together, build on each other’s ideas and collaborate across boundaries to bring the best of Microsoft to our customers as one.Making a difference:
We stand in awe of what human’s dare to achieve and we are motivated every day to empower billions of people to achieve more through our technology and innovation. Our employees harness the power to build on the company’s far-reaching momentum and are driven to change the world.
We are committed to reinvent business processes and productivity, build the intelligent cloud platform and create more personal computing. These three goals are interconnected; allowing us to attract, develop and retain the best talent to be more innovative in the products and services we develop, in the way we solve problems, and in the way, we serve the needs of an increasingly global and diverse customer and partner base. Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Customer Engineer (CE) providestechnical leadership
for Dyanmics customers around the world to accelerate the pace at which Dynamics 365 is embraced andpromote health
in their IT environments through onsite, remote and dedicated services. As part of Customer Success, CE partners with Commercial Technical Support and Enterprise Services to strengthen the Microsoft Services Field Engineering capability worldwide.
As part of Microsoft’s Customer Success Organisation a CE provides various services to our Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues and ultimately improve the health of our customers’ environments. The CE’s work with experienced technical staff to ensure they have the skills to maintain and troubleshoot their solution in line with Microsoft best practices. When things do go wrong we provide rapid on-site expertise to resolve critical situations.
Further, the CE’s will partner with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate client transformation by providing architectural, design and advisory services.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals that possess a deep technical and business expertise and are able to solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting, examine possible workarounds and escalations as required. CE set an example of excellence as a Microsoft representative, enhancing the company's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment and first-class delivery.qualifications
- lead customer success engagements including scoping, requirement gathering workshops, solution architecture and design, configuration, user training and leading teams through the lifecycle.
- help account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while leading the delivery of ongoing projects.
- routinely act as subject matter expert, build strong, trusted relationships with clients and act as a team leader on the engagements.
- deliver effective presentations to audiences of all s and possess excellent communication skills.
- maintain extensive product group relationships and drive technical readiness for dynamics solutions with product certifications and specific isv packaged solutions expertise as needed.
- current and deep experience with implementing large projects on the dynamics 365 for finance & operations solution, or other large-scale erp systems (e.g. sap, oracle/peoplesoft, etc.).
- qualifications include hands-on experience with multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide dynamics 365 for finance & operations (or dynamics ax) implementation with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery.
- understanding of competitive technology to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with existing customer systems from non-microsoft platforms.
- work experience involving pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- industry leading breadth knowledge of subject area and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
- proven sure step methodology experience where the candidate has executed full erp project life cycle or orchestrated sure step offerings (architecture assessment, performance review or customization review) would be an advantage.
- minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience in business application/erp technologies
- minimum 5 years of experience in microsoft ax/dynamics 365 for finance & operations implementations
- domain skills or experience in one of the following industries is an advantage – manufacturing, retail, and professional services.
- the successful candidate will have a degree in finance or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- travel will be required for this position.