Title : ETL Consultant
Duration: 4 months
Location: DXC, Cyberjaya
People HUB Developer/Analyst
• Ability to create ETL mappings from scratch for HR & Payroll integrations.
• Develop new or modify existing mappings and perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements for HR & Payroll integrations.
• Participate in performance tuning of end-to-end integration processes within Informatica mappings, workflow, or in the source/target database endpoints as needed.
• Work with business requirements to identify and understand source data systems.
• Provide resolutions to all data issues and validate all requirements.
• Prepare product requirement & technical specs.
• Participate in the code review and unit testing.
• Provide production support and standby for the troubleshooting issues.
• Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems.
• Perform other duties or responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
• Knowledge in ETL tool Informatica & Hands-on experience with informatica
• Excellent informatica testing experience
• Experience in handling XML file in Informatica
• Experience in PL/SQL with Oracle database
• Strong Unix Shell Scripting experience
• 3-5 years of experience in developing ETL
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
• Minimum of 4 years (6 years preferable) experience with design and implementation of SAP FICO module. • Experience in configuration of SAP FI and CO modules, focusing on the following sub modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Account
JD - Experience level 4-5 yrs, prefer Malaysians or someone in Malaysia Java Angular/ React ................................................................................ ...........................................................................
Greetings from AMK Group of Companies!!! Positions : Java Full stack Developer Job Type : 06 Month Extnded Location : KL Payroll : AMK Technologies , Notice Period : Who can join immediately or 1 Month jd eb User Interface Development: a. HTML,
Greetings from AMK Group of Companies!!! Position :SAP DATA Migration Lead – HCM 5+Yrs Work Location: KL Job Type: 6 to 12 months, Extendable Payroll : AMK Technologies , Notice Period : Who can join immediately or Maximum 1 month ..................
Primary skills- • Strong experience with developing Bots using Blue Prism RPA platform. • Understand client process and aid with process discovery • Prepare process documentation, which includes IPA, PDD, SDD, etc. • Process automation adhering to th
Cloud/Virtual Infrastructure Consultant is expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches. Implement and sustain IT security governance, policies and standards.
As Data Insights Manager, you will be working closely with adaReach team, as the key resource of Big Data Platform environment management team.Minimum of 4 – 6 years of release / deployment / application engineering experience
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content