Job Description :
Hiring a ETL Developer for Full Time Position
This role is responsible for developing and supporting various global enterprise applications from onsite premise to cloud based Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Data Analytic solutions. These solutions integrate closely with our new Publishing application, hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) for internal employees and an external portal for our contractual parties.
• Responsible for advising and applying technical best practices for data modelling, data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities to meet business and data requirements.
• Review overall data solution particularly from data loading and performance perspective and perform thorough root cause analysis to take appropriate improvement actions.
• Perform unit tests on all ETL processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
• Produce and maintain technical specification documentations related to both system and data for all ETL processes.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting services on need basis for production matters.
• Collaborate with local Technology Team on a day-to-day basis and with Los Angeles technical team on need basis. When required, must be flexible in schedule to facilitate real time communication with offshore team via Skype, phone, or other tools.
• Share knowledge and mentor team members.
Key Performance Measurements:
• Management of the workload in a thorough, prompt, accurate, presentable and where appropriate, confidential manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Min 2 years solid experiences in ETL development using preferably Hadoop, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services or any other ETL tools.
• Hands on and proficient in NoSQL, RDBMS, CQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL or any other DB technologies.
• N-Tier enterprise application development in a distributed environment.
• Multi-threaded programming knowledge.
• Completed at least 2 full Agile development life cycles.
• Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional).
• Min Bachelor Degree in Computer related field or equivalent work experiences.
• Databases – Amazon Redshift, Cassandra, Ms SQL Server, Oracle.
• ETL Tools – Hadoop, Ms SQL Server Integration Services.
• Scripting - CQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL, Java, Unix/Linux Shell.
• Data Modelling – Star schema, Snowflake schema, Galaxy schema.
• Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication in English and inter-personal skills.
• Experience with rapid release software (continuous delivery) development practices (Agile/Scrum).
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent team player contributing to the team success.
• Ability to work and collaborate with remote team.
• Ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner.
• Passion for innovation and technology.
• Experience / Knowledge in large distributed systems, Java, Business Objects, Tableau, Postgres, OrientDB, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins.
Manage constructions of large scale solar farm projects, including planning and monitoring detailed construction schedules, system design details, product procurement and delivery, site preparation and project execution
· To lead sales members and to create strong and lasting relationships with customers in the assigned SEA region. · Represents the entire range of company industrial products and solutions to assigned SEA Region : China, Thailand and Vietnam
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content