We have an excellent opening in Malaysia for position of Life Asia Developer for one of our Insurance Client. Please refer the JD below:
• 3-5 Years of experience in Life Asia Development
• Strong experience in Insurance domain
• Worked on Life400, Smart400
As software is becoming ubiquitous in every device we use, defects are no longer a problem to be managed. They have to be predicted and excised. At Mindteck, quality is beyond delivering error free software. We view our processes and methodologies as an inherent feature enabling us to exceed customer expectations. Quality is a way of life at Mindteck covering all processes, interactions and deliverables.
At Mindteck, we benchmark our quality processes against international standards like ISO and CMMI. We are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005 certified and an SEI CMMI level 5 Certified company. Besides these certifications, Mindteck is also ISO 13485:2003 certified to serve the Medical Electronics Industry.
Our quality policy states - "We shall strive to satisfy our customers by consistently ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of high quality software solutions."
This role will be reporting to R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement