Job Description :
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting
Then come in and join our Malaysia team as Finance Executive, DX
to support the Head of Finance (Diagnostics) in all aspects of the Finance function together with the Assistant Manager, Diagnostics.Your mission and responsibilities:
- Support HoF and Sales Team in the business development phase to drive profitable growth and adherence to company guidelines.
- Support HoF in the drafting of contractual terms and conditions with support from Legal Counsel.
- Assist HoF in preparation of Contract Handover documentation to ensure smooth transition from sales to contract execution.
- Support HoF, Sales, Logistics and Project Management during contract execution including timely issuance of relevant purchase requisitions and accurate price book maintenance.
- Period End Closing and Financial Reporting
- Support HoF in the accurate and timely reporting of financial results to HQ / local management.
- Assist HoF in maintaining clean books and records in accordance IFRS and company reporting guidelines including the preparation of required monthly journal vouchers.
- Assist HoF in the preparation of supporting documents where required by Auditors.
- Bi-Annual Budgeting and Monthly Forecasting Cycle
- Support HoF in the full budgeting / forecasting process for Orders, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Free Cash Flow.
- Support HoF during input of financial figures into the global forecasting tool.
- Support HoF in performing variance analysis to understand the key root causes and performance drivers in order to provide meaningful commentary to Executive and Regional Management.
- Support HoF in performing any tasks as and when required from time to time.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities particularly with a view towards the digitalization of processes and reporting tools that aid the creation and maintenance of management information dashboards with up-to-date and meaningful information for both monitoring and decision making.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Finance role with good exposure to other internal stakeholders including management.
- You have a degree and consistent outstanding academic record.
- You are ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or similarly qualified is an added advantage.
- You are confident in working independently after receiving instructions and able to interact with colleagues in other functions in order to complete tasks and identifying continuous improvement projects.
- You have experience within the Healthcare industry, particularly Medical Technology or Digital Health Solutions is preferable but not essential.
Your personality and skills:
Being part of our team:
- You have sound knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in Excel is preferred.
- You have sound technical accounting (IFRS) knowledge to interpret and apply guidance in the context of the business scenario.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to understand complex situations quickly and explain to others.
- You have knowledge of Contract Law basic to aid in the review of proposals and agreements in order to identify risks and propose alternative language to mitigate these risks to the business with support from Legal counsel.
- You have strong communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- You can communicate professionally in a variety of scenarios to both internal and external stakeholders and explain financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- You are driven, resilience and a self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively to achieve tight deadlines.
- You can connect various pieces of information, understand interrelations and identify problems, establish clear decision criteria and weigh alternatives, and advise the best option for business success from multiple sources and options.
- You are able to understand key commercial, financial, and operational issues that drive the company’s business performance.
- You are customer-focused when setting priorities and take action whilst balancing the customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- You set high standards (personal and group) and monitor progress toward goals, tenaciously work to meet or exceed goals, and define success by goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- You encourage others to address problems and opportunities, lead implementation and acceptance of change from the Finance function perspective and can recognize and drive changes needed to achieve strategic objectives.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset to challenge the status quo through critical questioning to drive innovation and strive for continuous improvement.
- You develop and leverage collaborative relationships within/ across teams/ work groups to achieve results and initiate and maintain strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners to advance business goals.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company.More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and servicesin the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.