Job Title : Financial Analyst
Exp:- 4+ yrs
Location will be:- Penang
• Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company.
• Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions).
• Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analysing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives.
• Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organizationï½s financial goals and policies.
• Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally.
• Ensures strong business controls. Specialist: Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
• Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
• May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
• Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
• Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
• Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content