About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesBusiness
- Working in a 24 hours centre for Fraud Risk Surveillance
- Ensure orderly filing of relevant documents/reports reviewed.
- Timely review of Fraud detection alerts and closure as appropriate.
- Timely blocking of client accounts (Card, user login, etc,.) for suspicious fraudulent activity
- Timely confirmation of suspicious transactions, and blocking/unblocking accounts with suspicious activity
- Ensure that policies and processes are followed to identify and minimise accounts that show a high-risk usage pattern
- Ensure that alerts are monitored and actioned on a case to case basis with a balance of fraud risk and customer service
- Timely communication of key information and trends to Supervisor / Top Management.
- Actioning of all related processes within mandated timeframes
- Report reviews, customer call backs
- Report generation
- Review Risk reports generated
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Maintenance and archival of all department documents based on prevailing guidelines
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Providing support to the Fraud Control unit by monitoring of suspicious transactions and transactions originating from High Risk Countries and Suspected point of compromise.
- Coordination with Phone Banking Unit & Branches
- Other Banks
- Stakeholders (Country and Group SCB Fraud Risk teams)
Our Ideal Candidate
- A good understanding of systems / procedures.
- An understanding of the risk involved in various transaction types and account holder profiles
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of business/industry standards and practices.
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by handling customer service issues without compromising on the assets of the bank.
- Profitability by implementing fraud control measures.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience in a related role will be an added advantage.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Malay and Cantonese with clients.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.