Experience in mobile development (NPM, React / React-native, android/IOS native for bridging) • Experience in FE development on Kony Visualiser is an advantage.
2) Comfortable in any of the modern MV frameworks such as VueJS, AngularJS or ReactJS.
3) Able to demonstrate good quality control when in comes to software development (unit test & CICD).
4) Design/architect the best way to code a user story collaboratively
5) Develop new user-facing features based on requirements
6) Build reusable code and libraries for future use with a focus on modularity and low technical debt.
7) Build innovative user experience in different platforms and screen s • Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
8) Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
9) Code with security best practice in mind (e.g. OWASP)
iCrest Founded in 2006, iCrest has excelled in the field and has many fortune 500 clients. iCrest has a valuable resource base with experience and skills in technologies that are critical in providing business solutions.
iCrest has provided Design, Development and Deployment services around various technologies.
iCrest has maintained elite vendor status with many of our clientele spanning various industries including Insurance, Banking Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, and Telecommunication.
iCrest has now expanded its portfolio into Cloud and Big Data.
Exciting opportunity in working with our client to bring Business Intelligence & Analytics into life. Expansion in newly set up Azure team. Training will be provided for Azure (if applicable) but MS SQL skillset would be mandatory
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.