- Join a firm that is revolutionising the way content is consumed
- This role offers a market-leading salary and incentives.
Our client is an AdTech startup that is revolutionising the way content is consumed. The company helps manage and optimize campaigns across multiple channels and delivers personalized touch points to create a seamless experience.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Implementing, developing, testing and installing web-based software systems
- Define functional processes and work towards continuous improvement
- Creating the API documentation based on the product requirements and modifying the data models based on the technical requirements of the product.
- Implementing, enhancing and maintaining the back-end of the product.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and fixing software issues to ensure business operations run smoothly.
- Assisting with requirements, detailed design documentation, and test cases
- Continuously improving processes and procedures to optimize development efficiency
- Maintain relevant key performance indicators
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a top tier institute.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Full-Stack Engineer.
- You have prior experience with Angular and Node.js as well as experience querying NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile development methodologies, application development life cycle, testing, performance tuning, and debugging is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in a well-known startup would be a strong advantage
- You have the ability to apply functional programming principles.
- You have previously developed systems using Agile/Scrum.
- You possess good knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- You enjoy creating scalable technology products.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.