• Designing and developing the highest quality software.
• Continuously optimizing our software to be more performant at scale.
• Maintain architectural principles and coding standards across the code and project lifecycles.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
• Be responsible for the health of production systems.
• Mentoring our team members to help them grow and adopt the best software development practices.
• Ensure end to end system is tested, using unit or integration testing frameworks where appropriate.
• Improving our deployment and testing automation pipelines to ensure we can move more quickly and with increased confidence.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience of real world software engineering.
• Extensive experience with Java and Object Oriented Programming (Kotlin backend development experience is a plus).
• Experience in application frameworks like Spring Framework.
• Exposure to Webservices, REST and SOAP protocols is preferred.
• Experience in database frameworks like JPA, Hibernate or any other ORM.
• Experience in distributed databases and scale-out (both relational and non-relational).
• Hands-on design and development for client facing applications that require high availability, concurrency, multi-tenancy, high scalability for a large global user base.
• DevOps experience is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills, adaptable and proactive.
• Write clear, maintainable code, concise design docs, and resilient tests.
• Self-Driven, take complete ownership of your tasks and champion efforts to drive solutions.
• Excellent communication skills are a must have.
Global Line Network (GLN) is a holding company consisting of a group of programmers who are client –focused, providing a sales and distribution platform (PaaS) to clients that require an enterprise-grade solution.
We also own several SaaS platforms which allow end users to subscribe directly to us.Last but not least, we venture into partnering with other technopreneurs who share our vision in providing a state of the art mobile solution across the region.
We’re a small but growing team and we treat our team like royalty. That means...
- Project bonus and performance bonus
- Comprehensive health and personal accident insurance plan
- Sport and fitness subsidy
- Subsidised instalments for car loan
- Optical Coverage
- Dental care allowance
- Transport allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company trip
- All-expense-paid technical conferences
We give everyone the autonomy to execute on their great ideas. We’ll make sure you have all the gears and books you need. You’ll also get free soft drinks, bottom-less coffee, unlimited snacks and treats in our cozy office in KL Eco City.
At GLN, we pride ourselves on developing ground breaking web apps despite the deep engineering and technical challenges involved. You’ll work on interesting problems with passionate people. We’re always looking to move human race forward. With that comes a slew of fun, frustrating, and ultimately rewarding problems to solve. You’ll always be covering new ground and surprising yourself with what you accomplish. Your work will be seen by millions of people.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content