Our clients, MNCs and established local set-ups of various different industries, are seeking for experienced and dedicated individuals to grow with them. If you’re looking for career advancement and professional growth, you are encouraged to apply now.
Functional Engineer (Pricing)
(Based KL/ Selangor)SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Engineering & Application Team is the IT Engine that delivers compelling and robust capabilities, products, and solutions to the business and IT by focusing on cost savings, business growth, as well as connecting with partners and customers. As a part of this team, the Functional Engineer leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the Pricing business process area. He/ She will perform leading-edge work and develop innovative approaches/solutions. This role is viewed as an expert in complex application environments, encompassing both Pricing business process understanding and technical expertise. Recognized subject matter expert.
Role will report to the Pricing Senior Manager in IT Engineering & Applications. Role will not have any direct reports. Key Interfaces: Business Partner, Solution Engineer, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect. Business Client External Interfaces: Consultant & 3rd Party provider. Travel may include approximately 10% of work time.Key Responsibilities:
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Functional Leader of medium projects for the Strategic Pricing business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand.
- Map the Customer Journey and partner with the business in the co-creation of solutions that add value to the Company.
- Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
- Leads Continuous Improvement initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across org; full awareness of industry and technology trends that can bring the Company, a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of Professional experience with a minimum of 3 years of Information Technology experience including working directly with business clients.
- Proven experience working in Pricing projects, and good knowledge of SAP SD.
- Ability to do hands-on work configuring applications whenever needed.
- Preferably, knowledge of SAP Vistex DMP.
- Knowledge about the Customer rebates and Chargebacks processes, and about the different variables and conditions that determine the product price and revenue.
- The ideal candidate will also have SAP S4 knowledge, and basic understanding of EDI.
- Web Applications implementation using Microsoft Technology stack.
- Expert in Requirements management, with knowledge of Architecture and Technology management.
- Deep knowledge in applying agile methodologies and rapid prototyping. Understands how to coordinate the flow of work between agile teams and more traditional project-based teams.
- Experience with deploying and driving execution via performance measurement, benchmarking, and related visual management
- Strong service delivery skills.
- Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
- Interested applicants who meet the criteria are to send in latest CV to [HIDDEN TEXT]. If you are looking for other job opportunities in either IT or Non-IT field, please write in and attach your latest cv. Fresh IT graduates with the right attitude are welcomed too.