Call Center Analyst (Contract)
Job Location : Petaling Jaya
City: Bandar Sunway
General Purpose of Job
• Provide backend support to ensure the provision of end-to-end incident management, service requests and access management within agreed service level. Work with customer facing Customer Service Call Center Analysts to resolve requests (originating by phone (Call Centers) or via the Self-Service Portal) in order to maximize the effectiveness of IT users.
• Responsibility for the end-to-end ownership for Service Request and Incident as part of team delivery, including the support for Huntsman IT service in Warehouses, third-party suppliers & Huntsman end-customers using e-Business functionality. Interface with the 2e line resolver groups to ensure priorities are set and the correct information flows. Operate the Global IT end user support processes and information in line with the Customer Service procedures ensuring high accuracy and quality information.
• Fully contribute to activities that meet and integrate with Huntsman & Global IT organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience for any interaction / incident and request owned
Prioritized Essential Functions and Responsibilities
With minimal supervision and little decision-making:
• Perform User Administration in accordance with approved (e.g. SOX) procedures to create, modify, and delete user ids in an efficient manner and with proper documentation. This would include creation of new user ids, assigning of elevated rights, resetting passwords or notifying user of the password reset tool when appropriate, removing access based upon audit or SOX tickets, and deleting user ids based upon leavers tickets or inactivity reviews.
• Responsible for call center support activities via Global Call Centers. Works to resolve service requests by providing remote support and resolving incidents within the agreed service level. Responsible for managing an individual incident through the Incident Management or request management process, assessing their technical requirements and ensuring cross-team coordination to ensure resolution.
Works with various resolver groups to close issues and reaches out to other IT departments
where deemed necessary.
• Contributes to the team objective to resolve to the maximum of their capabilities of the customer interactions at the first point of contact, ensuring that the information is complete or / and by facilitating the restoration of normal operational service or workaround with minimal business impact on the user through knowledge and understanding in methods, systems and procedures.
• Charged with capturing and recording high quality information and actions, monitoring their ticket queues, and respond timely to new tickets. Also tracks pending & assigned tickets. Works with resolver teams to ensure users are kept informed of progress and escalate when needed in order to meet the positive customer experience goal. Support services may include, but are not limited to
◦ Windows domains, Active Directory, Terminal Server, Mobility Support, Printers
◦ Internet, Hardware, VPN
◦ MS Office, Windows 7 & 10, Lotus Notes / Outlook
◦ Storage, Network, Security, Applications & Client Services
◦ Global Business Applications support to specialist systems. e.g., SAP, GMIS, Product EHS, E- Business portal
• Contributes and adheres to call center process compliance and improvement initiatives. Actively contributes towards projects for further improvement of the organization and the processes. Deliver against a Service Desk Improvement plan, which is part of the overall Customer Service Improvement strategy. As a request owner, coordinate all activities required to complete a request.
• Leverages Huntsman’s social networking capabilities to capture support activities, increase business communication and help support end-users; Promotes self-service tools and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
Other general responsibilities:
• Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Assists other employees in accomplishment of Huntsman company goals.
• Ensures adherence to the schedule set by the team leads.
• Participates in and completes company-required training programs.
• Participates in Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Technology Management or equivalent with or without experience
• Minimum 1-year experience is needed for this role.
Specific Skills and Knowledge
• Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
• Fluency in written and spoken English; Chinese Mandarin and other languages are an extra (not required)
• Experience in working in a multinational environment would be a plus
• Good understanding of the Huntsman businesses (divers & complex from an IT Service Support point of view) and internal IT resolver groups, ensuring dispatching or escalation of calls & work orders to the appropriate resolver groups (internal & external) to maintain SLA / OLA
• Ability to adhere to the quickly changing processes and procedures within the Service Desk environment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Experience working within an ITIL framework, ITIL V3 Foundation certification would be a plus
• Industry Information Technology or Systems certifications would be considered as a plus