Role : Customer/Global Support
Mandatory Skills : Level 2 support and programming languages
App Expertise : ITIL, Linux, Java basic
Experience : 2-4 years
Location : Kuala Lumpur
• Work closely with our global customers’ Helpdesks and IT on day-to-day incident and problem resolution.
• Part of a team maintaining a 24x7 Global Support Services working on incidents from phone calls, emails, and the company proactive monitoring system.
• Ensure critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively by collaborating with Customer Success, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, and Product Development in a global environment.
• Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, comments and complaints, as well as actions taken.
• Maintain and update knowledge base articles consistently as new knowledge is discovered.
• Ensure KPIs are met consistently to achieve customer experience excellence.
• Ensure escalation and production support processes are followed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Highly motivated and result-oriented fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being able to speak both English and Cantonese.
• Candidate must be willing to work on shift.
• Basic understanding of ITIL, in particular incident and problem management would be an added advantage.
• Basic knowledge on Linux is a plus.
• Logical approach and excellent problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback and solutions.
• Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, on own initiative.
• Candidates outside KL, Selangor must be able t make own arrangements to travel/relocate when we resume to office.