- Develop marketing strategies and growth campaigns for a fast-growing online platform
- Join a firm that promotes innovation and individuality
Our client is Asia's fast-growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They aim to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the region and are now expanding their team based in Kuala Lumpur.
You will be responsible for :
- Organise and execute growth campaigns including social media, paid to advertise, and other user acquisition channels.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and growth campaigns.
- Monitor marketing and growth campaigns using metrics and performance reports.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with managers and interns to ensure campaigns are executed properly and promptly.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a marketing and user acquisition role within a fast-growing, E-commerce company.
- You have prior experience using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid advertising channels and are comfortable managing various social media accounts
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets for performance marketing and campaign tracking.
- You are comfortable with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Zoho Analytics, etc
- You have the ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment.
- You have excellent communication skills