- Excellent opportunity to make a positive impact by innovating customers journeys
- Be involved in expanding Partnership Opportunities
- Take on a regional leadership role
Our client manages bookings for luxury accommodations in Thailand. They have curated a collection of properties that will allow their guests to experience and explore the world in style.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identify value-added services and create arrangements with travel partners through a mix of branded content/direct lead opportunities.
- Cross-managing local and regional teams to ensure optimal guest satisfaction.
- Improving existing use of systems and tools to track performance of agents.
- Enhancing, centralising and expanding inventory listings for all destinations.
- Managing the P&L of the Concierge team.
- Identifying workflow gaps and mitigation strategies with adjacent departments such as Sales, Partnerships and Finance.
- Collaborating with the sales team on customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Representing the Company with clients, investors and business partners.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Ideating, collaborating and enhancing the back-end of the Group’s technological framework to minimise monetary gaps and build the foundation for a wholistic Concierge Solution.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have at least 1 year experience leading B2C Sales or in an Account management role ideally within the Hospitality industry (preferred).
- You have prior experience managing P&Ls and driving growth within organisations.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.