About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group&rsquos business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Help implement Technology Service Strategy as relates to areas within IT Service Management Scope
- Help run Continual Service Improvements for the following processes owned by ITSM
- Change Management
- Event Management
- Knowledge Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Release Management
- Asset Management
- Help deliver the ITSM Services strategy, underpinned by the T&I strategy.
- Provide Leadership globally to ensure consistency in the delivery, operations, quality and support.
- Drive engagement with Technical Product Owner to ensure tools are fit for purpose and deliver value.
- Provide clear requirements leading to a fit for purpose engineered, cost effective solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation, cost saving, and service quality improvements.
- Work with Domains and Stakeholders to ensure solutions delivered meet bank security standards.
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Manage Data Quality from stakeholders, with managed Governance
- Ensure Data Quality Frameworks are in place to meet quality expectations and SLA
- Project manage all transformations within the domain
- Take additional responsibilities for the risk & audit related items, working closely with ORM for the function
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the group operates.
- Implement service improvement programmes to reduce avoidable incidents, drive down service recovery times, automate manual processes, and generally improve the stability of applications.
- Manage the costs within budget.
- Forge deep relationships with stakeholders and understand their requirements. Where applicable factor into the strategic roadmap and provide solutions that adequately address their needs and solve issues and inefficiencies.
- Ensure that the solutions delivered user friendly, intuitive & usable
People and Talent
- Ensure compliance with the Bank&rsquos processes and standards.
- Ensure that processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements where the Bank operates in.
- Ensure that delivery meets upstream and downstream process expectations.
- Responsible for team of high performing staff in global and hub locations.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group identified in the responsible services.
- Awareness and understanding of key risks facing the Group and the role in managing them
- Identify / address key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
- Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment within the service tower.
- Ensure support procedures are in place and adhere to Group Security & Audit policies within ITSM Operations.
- Country CIO&rsquos
- Global Head, Technology Services
- Domain Heads &ndash Technology Services
- Head, Desktop Services
- Risk & Control Functions
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group&rsquos brand and values in ITSM Operations.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional Policies & procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline or a related technical degree and 15+ years of experience in the financial industry
- Demonstrated ability to define strategy and establish and execute plans to deliver the strategy
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years ITIL management experience including the planning and directing of complex ITIL process implementation at an enterprise level of a nature similar in and scope of Standard Charted
- Good ITIL understanding and ability to demonstrate and clearly articulate understanding of the Change, Incident, Problem, Event, Configuration Management and Service Level Management processes
- Must possess up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging process areas consistent with the ITIL® V4 Process Model
- Experience utilizing Service Management tools preferably BMC Remedy and/or ServiceNow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations to multiple levels of the Management.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving CMMI and ISO 20000 certifications.
- CISA or CISSP advantageous
- Ability to lead/influence others effectively
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.