HTC Global Services
Established in 1990, HTC Global Services is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. A global provider of IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing services, HTCs client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC is committed to providing solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. HTC manages IT environments, IT applications, and business processes of customers, focusing on providing transformational benefits.
We are a global IT solutions provider adding value to our clients and people through emerging technologies. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, employees, business partners, suppliers, community, and stakeholders.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Dot Net, Sap, Business Intelligence, Oracle Apps
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The Hyperion Infrastructure Administrator provides installation, configuration, administration and support to the development teams for the Oracle Hyperion EPM environments. This position supports a large OLAP environment and ensures availability of
• At least 5 years of L2 support / production support experience • Good current knowledge on IT infrastructure (network, database, OS – especially Linux) • Nice to have: Infrastructure as code (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. • Proven experience in developing sophisticated web/mobile application using HTML 5, ASP.NET Core, J Quer, CSS , with n-tier application architectures.
Cloud Migration and modernization - Apps Central Functional Skills: Scrum Master. Agile, Azure DevOps, App Service Environment, Azure Kubernetes Service, App Insights, KeyVault, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, API Management, Active Directory
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Information Technology or equivalent. Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Project Management Professional / PRINCE2 certified Agile or SCRUM certified
• Arista network switch experience. • IP Core and IPVPN migration and Integration • Provided technical solutions to the client during the Pre and Post migrations. Deploying BNG (BRAS) for the new broadband customers. • Support IP/MPLS projects as IPR
Identify new risk factors, key risk indicators (KRI), and metrics to be incorporated into the GRC (Governance, Risk management, and Compliance) system • Responsible oversight Cyber Risk and Measurement
Define and manage product backlog with teams of product owners Lead backend product development team to setting and defining the product roadmap Background: digital experience required experience in web/app for external/customer-facing
project manager can range from planning the project, to creating a schedule and timeline Network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
• Hands on experience on Java/J2EE, web services, RESTFul API, JSON • Exposure to products such as Kafka, Active MQ • Exposure to front end scripting framework / tools such as JQuery, Angular (Preferably Angular) • Strong experience in DevOps tools
• 3+ years in a engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as factory dashboards • 3+ years functional knowledge of server side languages: such as PHP7+, Node.js, Java • writing queries for SQL and NoSQL platforms • DevOps engineering
Background: digital experience required experience in web/app for external/customer-facing - financial industry experience is a bonus
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content