• Arista network switch experience. • IP Core and IPVPN migration and Integration • Provided technical solutions to the client during the Pre and Post migrations. Deploying BNG (BRAS) for the new broadband customers. • Support IP/MPLS projects as IPR
Identify new risk factors, key risk indicators (KRI), and metrics to be incorporated into the GRC (Governance, Risk management, and Compliance) system • Responsible oversight Cyber Risk and Measurement
Define and manage product backlog with teams of product owners Lead backend product development team to setting and defining the product roadmap Background: digital experience required experience in web/app for external/customer-facing
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. • Proven experience in developing sophisticated web/mobile application using HTML 5, ASP.NET Core, J Quer, CSS , with n-tier application architectures.
• At least 5 years of L2 support / production support experience • Good current knowledge on IT infrastructure (network, database, OS – especially Linux) • Nice to have: Infrastructure as code (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
The Hyperion Infrastructure Administrator provides installation, configuration, administration and support to the development teams for the Oracle Hyperion EPM environments. This position supports a large OLAP environment and ensures availability of
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Information Technology or equivalent. Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Project Management Professional / PRINCE2 certified Agile or SCRUM certified
• 3+ years in a engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as factory dashboards • 3+ years functional knowledge of server side languages: such as PHP7+, Node.js, Java • writing queries for SQL and NoSQL platforms • DevOps engineering
Must have experience in Linux, Windows, and VMware administration strong verbal and written communication skillsStrong working knowledge of RHEL, VMware and Windows administration must have experience with patching, server deployment
• Hands on experience on Java/J2EE, web services, RESTFul API, JSON • Exposure to products such as Kafka, Active MQ • Exposure to front end scripting framework / tools such as JQuery, Angular (Preferably Angular) • Strong experience in DevOps tools
project manager can range from planning the project, to creating a schedule and timeline Network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
Cloud Migration and modernization - Apps Central Functional Skills: Scrum Master. Agile, Azure DevOps, App Service Environment, Azure Kubernetes Service, App Insights, KeyVault, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, API Management, Active Directory
Background: digital experience required experience in web/app for external/customer-facing - financial industry experience is a bonus
At least 7 yrs of relevant SAP experience.Should have full implementation projects, undertaken roles in all key phases from Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live & Support. Preferably Manufacturing Industry exp.