- Design and Manage the SSO and user management lifecyle of a large enterprise application
- Deploy and configure the IAM components (MS AD, MS ADFS,MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint & MiM).
- Customize ADFS SSO page and MiM portal pages.
- Develop the MiM automation process including MiM workflow and Synchronization Agents.
- Design integration with a variety of other platforms.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Identity Manager (MiM) and Microsoft AD.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft products: MS AD, MS ADFS, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint & MiM.
- Working knowledge in MiM WAL and MiM REST connectors.
- Good understanding of SSO technologies such as SAML, WSFed, OAuth.
- Good understanding of 2FA.
- Microsoft Certification is preferred but not required.
PCCW Solutions, the IT flagship of PCCW Group, is a leading IT services company, a digital transformation and outsourcing partner of choice for clients in all industries across the Pan-Asia region. We adopt cutting-edge technologies to empower clients transform digitally, create business values and success in the ever-changing economic environment.
With our global data center coverage and innovative Infinitum™ solutions suite, including Cloud, Advanced Analytics, AI, Digital and IoT solutions, we have digitally transformed businesses across many industries, revolutionizing the way they operate, and transforming customer experiences along the way.
PCCW Solutions has been at the forefront of driving innovation and delivering industry-specific solutions for enterprises clients to accelerate their digital transformation, and playing a key role in supplying and maintaining some of the most critical IT systems in the public sector.
We have Pan-Asia regional presence in Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and mainland China with 11 office locations across the region. Our Singapore office serves as the regional hub for Southeast Asia, supported by a regional delivery center in the Philippines. With our extensive, widely-recognized business credentials and experience in managing large-scale projects, PCCW Solutions has become a trusted partner to a diversity of organizations from different sectors.
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement