About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you&rsquoll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- IAM ICS Controls Strategy and Roadmap
- Cloud Adoption Strategy and IAM controls governance
- ICS IAM CPBB Controls focal point
- Design ICS IAM Controls remediation and treatment plan
- Design ICS IAM BAU remediation
- Design ICS IAM controls effectiveness testing
- ICS IAM Controls metrics and reporting remediation
- Ensure compliance with bank&rsquos policy and standards
- ICS IAM sub-controls priorities Management (BAU and Change)
- Effective team leadership
- Manage and review team structure / capacity plans
- Provision of ongoing training and development of people,
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
Key StakeholdersOur Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- At least 8 years of related experience in the Cyber Security domain
- Very good knowledge of Identity&Access Management domain and relevant technology solutions
- Prior cloud knowledge preferred
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly on conference calls, in meetings, via email, etc. at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of cyber threat landscape
- Willingness to learn about the technology and cyber threat environment
- Previous team leadership experience
- Engineer / Bachelor degree
- Advantage for any of those certificates: CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CCSP
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.