Role : Network Engineer (LAN)
Duration : 10 Months
Contract Payroll: AMK Technology
Client’s Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's computer networks. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including load balancers, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring Software Defined Network (SDN) Infra
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
Network Engineer Requirements:
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
• A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible when necessary.
• Have strong knowledge in Cisco technology (LAN & DC)
AMK is an International group of IT companies headquartered in Malaysia, comprising of four main companies across multiple technology domains, to ensure delivery of top quality results to our clients.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Peoplesoft
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations. Participating in meetings, workshops, and learning opportunities. Observing and learning from experienced staffs. Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols & processes.
Job Description • Management of information and analysis, including budgets and forecasts • Ensure compliance with regulatory, statutory and internal group requirements • Prepare periodic financial reporting and year end closing including local book,
Lead and manage independent validation reviews across a wide range of core credit, market, operational, risk capital or other business-impact models used throughout the financial institutions
A largest integrated financial service institutions
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content