About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you%26rsquo;ll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.The Role Responsibilities
Cyber Security Services (CSS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank, and it operates under the purview of the COO Department.
The CSS team protects the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure and support the continuity and growth of business operations. This must occur in careful coordination with both internal and external stakeholders across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principal concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our bank%26rsquo;s success depends on Cyber Security Services to maintain the correct balance of security and business operations across SCB%26rsquo;s global footprint.
This role is part of the Security Transformation Programme within SCB, reporting to the Programme Manager, and is focused on the implementation and delivery of Cyber Security projects.Key Stakeholders
- Cyber Security Services %26ndash; Security Transformation Programme and Service Owners
- ITO Technology Services
- Security Monitoring %26amp; Analytics
- Threat Intelligence
- Risk and Compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented, geographically dispersed environment
- Competency in communicating effectively in speaking %26amp; writing
- Experience in IT Security operations, initiatives or programmes
- Experience in project reporting or service reporting
- Basic understanding of technology infrastructure to help drive solutioning and target design
- Banking or similar experience at a Large Corporate preferred
- One year project coordination experience or business analyst experience, or corresponding credential, with history of turning data into narratives
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies
- Effective leadership and interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance short-term expediency and long-term effectiveness
- Ability to self-manage and contend effectively with ambiguity
- Demonstrated credibility with stakeholders and project team members
- Possess negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate awareness of business and organisational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to communicating change
- Conversant with project management formal methodologies
- Ability to understand concepts related to identifying and assessing cyber risks as applicable to controls frameworks
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Prioritize work tasks, direct work efforts and facilitate deficiency closures
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communications skills and professionalism
- Understand and work effectively in a complex, matrixed environment
- PMP, ITIL, SCRUM, AGILE, Industry recognized network or cyber security certification is preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISM, SANS, etc.)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.