· minimum 4 years Informix 4gl programming experience.
· Participates in defining and developing technical specifications to meet systems’ requirements with team members.
· Analyzes and translates business requirements to create technical designs.
· Defines interfaces among systems components to ensure interoperability.
· Reviews, analyzes, and refines requirements and specifications to ensure quality.
· Develops and maintains system documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
· Performs applications maintenance and support functions to support reported issue
· The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and must be a team player with exception work ethics and positive attitude.
· Exposure to Data Migration will be added advantage.
As software is becoming ubiquitous in every device we use, defects are no longer a problem to be managed. They have to be predicted and excised. At Mindteck, quality is beyond delivering error free software. We view our processes and methodologies as an inherent feature enabling us to exceed customer expectations. Quality is a way of life at Mindteck covering all processes, interactions and deliverables.
At Mindteck, we benchmark our quality processes against international standards like ISO and CMMI. We are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005 certified and an SEI CMMI level 5 Certified company. Besides these certifications, Mindteck is also ISO 13485:2003 certified to serve the Medical Electronics Industry.
Our quality policy states - "We shall strive to satisfy our customers by consistently ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of high quality software solutions."
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT Skills
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content