To lead, facilitate, analyse, and design tasks required for the development of the the Bank’senterprise's technical architecture. This role focusses on creating deliverables that help develop target
state guidance (reusable standards, guidelines, individual parts and configurations) for evolving the infrastructure or technical infrastructure across the enterprise, in order to enable business strategy
and deliver targeted business outcomes.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with other team of architects/peers (i.e. enterprise, business, information and solutions architects) to analyse enterprise business context (business strategy and trends), as well as change requirements in other enterprise architecture viewpoints (such as business,information and solution) to derive the technology architecture future state. This includes defining the requirements, principles and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models. Oversee andfacilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base and IT assets.
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state,typically in sync with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. In addition, lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture.
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with technical subject matter experts and EA peers to develop technology architecture that enables and drives new business capabilities and operating models.
- Oversee, or consult on, technology implementation and modification activities (for example, projects), particularly for new or shared infrastructure solutions. Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure with the enterprise technology architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise technicalarchitecture (ETA) to accommodate immediate or future project needs.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Emerging Technology
- IT System Support and Maintenance
- IT Systems and Technology
- IT Project Management
- Technical Architecture
- Procedure, Systems and Methods
- System Development
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE :
- Understanding the long-term ('big picture') and short-term perspectives of situations and how they relate to achieving targeted business outcomes
- Financial-savvy – able to assess the financial impact of technology alternatives
- Able to apply multiple technical solutions to enable future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive targeted business outcomes
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Experience: At least 6 years working experience in application support and delivering software development projects.
- Knowledge: Minimum of five years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: infrastructure and network design, application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 Credits in SPM including Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.