The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to work with multiple teams to close sales and meet KPIs/targets. To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
• Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Understanding customers needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Researching and qualifying new leads via multiple channels (websites, LinkedIn/Facebook, offline databases etc)
• Working with field sales/business development managers to close sales
• Managing pipeline and attending weekly sales cadence
• Minimum diploma/degree, preferably in Information Technology/Business/Marketing
• Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
• Experience in selling enterprise software (Java development, robotic process automation - RPA, middleware)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Languages required: Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
• Resourceful with good research skills to uncover new leads and targeted contacts info