• Provides technical support for all software and hardware within negotiated Service Level Agreements(SLAs).
• Logs all incidents reported via telephone, email or voice mail.
• Attempts to troubleshoot and resolve all incidents reported to the Help Desk or received via a ticketed request.
• Distributes and dispatches incidents to the appropriate support groups as needed.
• Ensures timely escalation of customer issues by gathering detailed information and assigning an appropriate priority level and resolution target.
• Conducts second level support using documented procedures and available system tools.
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• Coordinates and tracks all system level production down resolution as necessary per documented procedures.
• Installs and configures hardware and software as required.
• Provides support for remote users.
• Document processes and procedures as required
Nityo Infotech Corporation is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and efficiency. Nityo Infotech has operations in 11 countries with 16 offices across globe includes US, Europe and Asia. Its portfolio of solutions and services includes outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT consulting and Quality Assurance & Training. Nityo provides services to several clients located across the world, including many Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies, in the commercial, industrial and government sectors - across key vertical markets, like financial services, Manufacturing & Semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, telecommunications and utilities, Top notch System Integrators, and independent software vendors. Nityo is a SAP Service Partner & also has created Center of excellencefor PeopleSoft technologies in their offshore devolpment centers in Singapore & India. Visit us @ www.nityo.com to know more about us.....
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content